How do I access a Job Club Programme?
To use our service just call or phone us to make an appointment to see the Job Club Leader or Resource Person.
They will help you to make the most of our support and guidance services to assist you in finding employment by:
• Action planning
• Setting realistic goals
• Contact with employers
• C.V. preparation
• Analysing job advertisements
• Application letters and forms including
• Preparation for interviews
• Welfare to work information
The aim of Job Club:
Is to assist unemployed job seekers return to work. The Job Club programme offers career preparation with individual career guidance.
Who can avail of a Job Club Programme?
- People in receipt of a DEASP payment
- Dependent spouses of the unemployed.
- One-parent families.
- Early school leavers.
- Those seeking a return to work experiencing discrimination or disadvantage.
- Also people living outside Dublin 8 area.
• One-to-one support from skilled Job Club staff.
• Focused job search guidance to help you plan your way back-to-work.
• A wide range of modules which are available to suit your needs, to give help and advice, job search techniques, alternative jobs.
• A resource area where you have access to computers and internet for online job search.
• Information on other support services.
• Access to newspapers, manuals and publications.